Easy Payroll (IVR)
- Uses advanced telephony driven by Interactive Voice Response technology to
validate employee time and attendance.
- Automatically transfer punch to ouAutomatically transfer punch to our payroll, human resources, scheduler and billing
- Includes a full-featured messaging, yes the punches can be entered by a phone
call or by optional text mesaging.
Easy Payroll Phone Clock is optimized to manage their field staffs from a
centralized location. If your employees can get to a phone, you can eliminate
the inefficiencies of paper-based timesheets and manual check-in/check-out
Eaasy Payroll State of the art IVR , Automatic data collection.
- Works directly in real-time with other Easy Payroll Solutions.
- Can be used anywhere we provide local phones lines so your employees have access
to a local telephone line, reducing extra costs (no internet access is
- Eliminates buddy-punching, time theft and unauthorized overtime.
- Enables on-the-fly scheduling and re-scheduling.
- Automatic reconciliation of payroll and billing.
- Easy to use–only Easy to use only,
minimal training is required.
- Interactive voice prompts guide employees through
the reporting process.
- Customizable promCustomizable promts with your own voice (additional charges apply).
Complements and integrates with Easy Payroll time collection and verification
solutions that use the internet, desktop computers, digital appliances,
biometric devices, badge readers and other electronic means to create a
fully-automated and comprehensive workforce management system.
Test for yourself in Spanish or English
- You can try our IVR with the following steps.
- Call the following number
in English (787) 986-7322.
- Call the following number in Spanish (787) 476-7021.
The system will give you a greeting and will ask for your employee number (this
is for testing purposes).
- You can enter any number from 5 to 7 digits, after you
enter the number type the # key on your phone.
- The system will ask for a
- Thats all, you have succesfully created a punch in our IVR